- You must be affiliated with an academic department or program or official ORU. We cannot support labs, student organizations, or Health Sciences sites.
- The site must be permanent. One-time events, notices, and other temporary items should be placed on an already existing website.
- You (or someone in your area) are committed to owning and updating the website on a regular basis.
- You agree to use the standard campus-wide templates.
- You must have a business systems account for accessing the CMS.
- Recent release of Chrome (Mac & Windows)
- Recent release of Firefox (Mac & Windows)
- Safari 7 (Mac)
- Internet Explorer 7–10 (Windows)
Clients who want to access the CMS from off-campus can do so through a Virtual Private Network (VPN).