Campus Mobile App Submission Process
Developing a native mobile app for the campus? Review these recommendations, guidelines, and requirements.
- Adhere to the UC San Diego brand, identity, and logo guidelines
- Follow accessibility principles for:
- Your source code is available for review and compilation
- You've identified key contacts (business owner and technical)
- You've completed successful tests on actual devices
Complete and submit the mobile app submission form.
Terms and conditions
Apps may be unpublished due to lack of maintenance, security risks, or for being out of compliance with the above guidelines and requirements.