CMS Features & Extras
The CMS offers search, history, versioning, and auditing for all webpages, as well as extras such as image rotators and eforms. And for those running dynamic content from other servers, an application decorator.
- Search - allows you to search your collection's content, type, date, author, workflow status, and all metadata values.
- History & Versions - makes it easy for you to jump back and forth between assets and find past versions of pages.
- Asset Audit - offers asset audits for quality assurance for any asset (folder, file, web page, image, etc.)
- Analytics - clients get access to their website within the Google Analytics dashboard.
- Image Rotator - Just Images - use this code to provide a rotating image feature in your site.
- Image Rotator - Linked Images - use this code to implement an image rotator on your website that links the images to pages inside or outside your site.
- Image Rotator - Linked Images and Text - use this code to implement an image rotator on your website that links the images to pages and provides an area for text under the picture.
- Image Slideshow - allows you to include a slideshow, which allows viewers to shuffle through a series of images.
- Application Decorator - for dynamic content running outside the CMS, the decorator mimics your CMS site by providing the same header, top navigation, and footer.
- Add-ons & Tools - List of products (mostly free) that can supplement your Web operations and increase your online presence.
- Eforms Overview - an introduction to eforms
- Using Eforms - best uses for eforms and restrictions on the type of information gathered.
- Request an Eform - use this eform to request an eform for your site.
- DocuSign - an electronic, cloud-based signature solution that will allow you to sign and send documents securely.