- CMS Training & Resources
- Working in the CMS
- Log in to the CMS
Log in to the Content Management System (CMS)
- Go to http://cms.ucsd.edu. (If you aren't on the UCSD network, you'll need to use VPN and choose the 'allthruucsd' option). See supported browsers below.
- Log in using your Business Systems Account username and password.
- You must be provisioned in the CMS before you can log in. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request access.
- Sessions are 8 hours long, so you will be automatically logged out after 8 hours of inactivity in the CMS.
- To manually log out, click the "Log Out" link in the upper-right corner.
- Recent release of Chrome (Macintosh & Windows)
- Recent release of Firefox (Macintosh & Windows)
- Safari 7 (Macintosh & Windows)
- Display capable of 1024 x 768 resolution or higher